Our Family

Our Family
Rocky Point

Monday, November 10, 2008






Well Halloween has come and gone. Mommy Daddy and Wyatt carved pumpkins. The others thought they were too old for the event. Wyatt designed his own and Steve helped carve it. He told me "Mommy yours is a girly pumpkin" sheeesh!
The night before Halloween we attended his preschools annual Fall Festival. It was a great turn out. There was face painting, games, raffles etc. and the school raised a record amount of money!

Wyatt went trick or treating Halloween night with Daddy through our neighborhood. He was on a mission to see if he could out do his older brothers. Hmmm who do you think won?

Last week my Grandpa Green died at the age of 92 from complications due to melanoma. He leaves behind my dear Grandma who is now 87. They were married for 63 years! I made the drive by myself this past weekend to El Centro for the funeral. It was very lovely. There were so many people there that spoke of my Grandpa is such high regard. It was great to see my cousins and of course my lovely Grandma. I had someone snap a picture of the 2 of us because you never know when it may be the last!

Oh...while I was there i went by the house that I was born in and spent the 1st few years of my life. Some of my first memories are of being in that house! Afterall, Santa Clause came to that house and brought me my first red sports car....I'm currently driving the second! Hee Hee
My life's lesson this week is to never take life for granted. Life's too short. Enjoy your friends and family and don't sweat the small stuff!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sorry about your Grandpa. Wyatt looks SO grown up and he reminds me a lot of Gabe.

Me and my Love

Me and my Love

Monica's Zoo

Welcome to my Blog....
Here you will find postings of family events, photos and entries of the amazing Staneart/Adkins family. Hold on to your seats 'cuz you're in for a ride! As I am everyday of my life...

My Favorite Things

  • maui
  • babies
  • sleeping in
  • mexican food
  • rainy days

About Me

My photo
I must be the luckiest woman in the world. I have 4 beautiful boys plus one man-size one that mean the world to me. I was a single mother with Jesse and Gabe, who were 3 and 5 when I met the most wonderful man in the world Steve! He is truly my soul mate.When we met,he had a son from his previous marriage who was also 3. We officially blended our families in 2002 when we were married in Maui, Hawaii. We felt so complete, but decided to add to our brood one more child, so that we could officially be a "Yours, Mine and Ours" family. That's when our 4th little boy Wyatt Cruz was sent from heaven above on Oct. 4th, 2003. He is EVERYTHING to us! Funny, smart, and dramatic are words I would use to describe him. Who needs T.V. when you have a 3 year old for entertainment? Sometimes I think is all this really happening? I couldn't have asked for a better family. I love them dearly!!